Thread: Prolaera - New Vendor Member

Prolaera - New Vendor Member

Good morning!

My name is Jassen Bowman, and my company Prolaera is a new vendor member with CPAFMA. We are based in Seattle and provide a modern, fully integrated CPE tracking/reporting, LMS, and event management platform built specifically for the needs of CPA firms.

I was a boutique tax practitioner for 8 years as an EA, and started teaching CPE in my niche area of expertise in 2014. That exposed me to a broader spectrum of accounting firms, and I quickly started hearing about issues with the quality and utility of much of the commercially available CPE options out there, as well as the difficulty in managing the training function for firms. Exploring that particular rabbit hole even further led to the formation of Prolaera as we saw a need in the public accounting industry for a platform to reduce the administrative burden associated with training management.

I look forward to meeting all of you at future meetings and conferences. Even if you're not in the market for a new CPE tracking or learning management system, please don't hesitate to reach out if I can be a resource. I'm happy to help with instructional design, helping you find subject matter experts to teach CPE for your firm, using CPE as a content marketing strategy for business development, etc.

Have a wonderful day!
    -Jassen

CPAFMA Member
    Welcome Jassen, it's always nice to read the stories of people connected with our profession who see a need based on their prior experience and create their own company. I am sure you will do well! Best, Sue