Thread: Fellow Canadians

CPAFMA Member

Fellow Canadians

Hi everyone,

I just joined the association and wanted to say hi! I'm new to Firm Administration although I have worked in CPA firms for a number of years in various roles. I'm located in Western Canada and would love to connect with local members.

Looking forward to getting to know you all and gaining valuable knowledge to help in my new role!

CPAFMA Member
    Hello Hayley and welcome. I am in Toronto.

CPAFMA Member
    Welcome, Hayley. I am no where near by (Los Angeles area), but am happy to support you in any way as you learn your new role. This Association is a wonderful resource!

CPAFMA Member
    Hi Vana - thank you for the welcome!

CPAFMA Member
    Thank you Abigail - looking forward to learning and getting to grips with everything the Association has to offer!

CPAFMA Member
    Hi Hayley, I'm a new member a little to the East of you in Southern Alberta. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas Holiday.

CPAFMA Member
    Welcome Hayley, you'll discover a world of deep resources and connections through your CPAFMA membership. Looking forward to your posts as you familiarize yourself with our site. Sue

CPAFMA Member
    Hi All, I'm new to the Forum and a returning member of CPAFMA - Director of Operations for a mid-size firm in Toronto Looking forward to connecting. I'm in Toronto.

CPAFMA Member
    Hi Susan, Welcome to the forum. I've found it a very good place to get answers to questions and to meet people that you can learn from and share your insights with. If I can ever be of help please don't hesitate to reach out.

Hi everyone and welcome to CPAFMA for those that are new. As many have stated above, CPAFMA is a great resource to anyone in our position! Good luck and reach out anytime!
    Sharon L. Trabbic, COO, William Vaughan Company, Maumee, Ohio